So any of you who look at my Ravelry or my Flickr have already seen this finished sweater, but I thought I'd blog about it anyhow.
I am super happy with how this turned out. The original pattern from Madelinetosh is a cardigan called Tea Leaves. Cute enough cardigan, but the fit just wasn't for me.
After browsing through many finished cardigans I came across one finished sweater that was modified into a pullover, and I thought, that's it!
So I went about making my own modifications, which you can find on my project page. There was some frogging, but not too much. I actually has the sleeves already knit up from a sweater I started in October, but didn't really like.
The yarn is Berroco Ultral Alpaca. I am a fan of this yarn for its affordability and all the great colors.
So that is the low down on this new sweater. If you have any questions ask away!