-Impatiently waiting for 20 yards of generously donated yarn to arrive from New Hampshire so I can finish my sweater. (didn't I tell you? I finished all but 2.5 inches on a sleeve and ran out of yarn)
- Knitting a ridiculous amount of wash cloths and tribbles for Christmas gifts
- Spinning flax into linen for a market bag
-Making mittens for afghans for Afghans
- Learning how to work our new sweet Nikon D80
- Figuring out which sweater to make next, since I am loving the result of my almost finished one
-For some reason feeling in a overall funk this week
- Looking forward to going home at Christmas
(yes, I realize the last two are most likely related)
In relation to offering my leg warmer pattern. I have been doing some research and reading about offering free patters. I have found that it may be in my best interest as a fiber artist, who hopes to one day have a decent income from fibering, to offer it at a small fee rather than free. This means I will need to do some substantial editing and find some test knitters so it may be awhile, thanks for understanding.
And about felting, well it seems I don't have it in me to write more about it, so sorry. I suppose I'll have to wait till it becomes a passion so here is a blog that explains the further details of hand felting, except I never used a sheet.