Monday, January 12, 2009
I got a LOT done this weekend. I seriously felt so productive and I'm not even sure I can list off all the thing I accomplished, but I'm going to try.
- cleaned the apartment
- baked lemon pound cake (stupid altitude - they collapsed in the middle)
- dyed and spun three balls of yarn for new cozies (you can see the bright colors in the roving photo)
- knit a hat, scarflette and wrist warmers for my shop
- dehydrated fruit and fruit leather
- spun a LOT on my new spindle (photos later this week)
- filled Etsy orders
- actually practiced my fiddle (this is MUCH needed)
So yeah, I feel pretty good about my weekend. I think what has been most interesting to me is my spiked interest in my Etsy shop. Not that I had started ignoring my shop, but it has been awhile since it excited me. I realize my rise in excitement coincides with the raised interest in my work, but still it is a good feeling.
So that is a little update on my weekend and Etsy thoughts. Have a great Monday!